I have always wanted to know the purpose of life. The meaning of life. Why are we here at this time of the century? As we grow in our search, we feel we have got it when we are happy. Such as when you switch to a new job, new location, make new relationships, etc. But sooner or later, the level of comfort fades away; and the question of life purpose keeps popping up.
We again feel misaligned, and the cycle repeats. The pain grows and grows and starts to crush us inside. We need to examine, research, and find the path that aligns us. Without traveling on the path with a heart, we will all remain misaligned.
Misalignment happens at a mind, body, emotional, and soul level. We need to navigate away from this misalignment. In this post, we’ll delve into:
- What is the meaning of misalignment?
- What happens to the mind, body, emotions, and soul when we get misaligned?
- How would you live if you had six months remaining?
- When is the best time to find your life purpose and meaning in life?
- Where to find your life purpose?
- What kind of life purpose are you trying to find?
Life Purpose Question #1: What is the meaning of misalignment?
Misaligned means not aligned to what you love to do. Or worse, not knowing and doing what you love to do. It arises from working on something that you don’t love or are not passionate about in life. You feel the agony, the pain within as a result. It comes as anxiety, burnout, exhaustion, depression, or fear. Misaligned means ignoring what your heart wants to do.
Misalignment affects your mind, body, emotions, and soul. It brings down your self-esteem and makes you feel very weak. It makes you feel uncomfortable in your current/old comfort zone. Perhaps you may be doing something for a very long time that you are still wanting to hold on to and not let go.
Life Purpose Question #2: What happens to the mind, body, emotions, and soul when we get misaligned?
- The mind wanders with uncontrolled, conditioned, and competitive thoughts aimlessly – searching for the meaning of life and starts to give up when it gets exhausted living a meaningless life.
- The body starts to weaken in immunity leading to all kinds of illnesses. All these illnesses come with a price tag and with a message. It is an indicator for reflecting on our life lessons and what truly brings us joy, peace, contentment, and balance.
- The roller coaster of emotions reflects the deep feeling of a soul-crushing lifestyle. A path without a heart is never an enjoyable one. This cycle needs to be experienced and felt before we start to search for what truly makes a difference in our lives.
- The soul is the life force, the chi or energy that sustains us. When misaligned, we start to deplete our energy levels. We suffer exhaustion and burnout as a result. When we are not willing to do this type of work, and we get a feeling that there is something out there that will help us live better, it’s your soul’s call to evolve- to leave your comfort zone. Your energy is magnetic and is attracts or calls you to do what you love and wants to transform you to move to the evolution zone.
But are you ready to take a bold decision and a big leap of faith to evolve? What do you think it takes to take the big leap? The answer is courage, willingness, trust, letting go and surrender. What can you sacrifice? The answer is your current comfort zone.
What do you not have? The answer is in you now. What is not enough that you have? The answer is in you now. What if you came to know that you were going to have a heart attack, or cancer, or something serious coming down to get you, like an accident or any life-threatening trauma? How would you change your attitude towards life and live differently?
Life Purpose Question #3: How would you live if you had six months remaining?
When we start putting a timeframe, we stop taking our lives for granted. It catapults us into finding our life purpose as a priority. So what would you do if you had six months remaining?
- The first thing that comes to mind is to stop what we are doing and appreciate what we have. We ground in gratitude and change our perception of life. We start to think differently, act differently, and therefore feel differently – being in an attitude of gratitude.
- The next thing is we start to do those fun things with love. We act on it by taking action. We think about those things that will give us meaning in life and do it that make us happy. Not others happy, because it’s about what makes us happy, and you realize that it is not selfish to love yourself. This self-care leads to further change in our positive attitude without conditions.
- As you increase in self-care, self-love, self-appreciation activities, your heart opens more and more to what your true purpose in life is. You realize that to lead a meaningful purpose-driven life, you must find what makes you happy and fulfilled inside. You discover your self-worth tools: gifts, hidden talents, superpower. You can then either help others find theirs or serve others.
Finding the gifts and serving others is the key to navigating away from misalignment and living a life full of purpose.
Life Purpose Question #4: When is the best time to find your life purpose and meaning in life?
Don’t go by the 6-month time frame. Anything can happen in life as the future is not certain. Even tomorrow or the next moment is a mystery. So the best time is always now when we are awakening to the illusionary life.
We are currently going through a Great Change and Great Resignation. All these are indicators of our misalignment in life – our poor choices from our conditioned mindset.
We feel miserable at our soul-crushing job and wonder what we are doing wrong. Or worse yet, we wonder how we end up there in the first place.
But it is time now to finally admit that we are lost, exhausted, burnt out, and we need to find our path with the heart now that truly makes us happy. We do need money, but we are so darn tired that we put life’s purpose on a higher priority.
Life Purpose Question #5: Where to find your life purpose?
First, understand that everyone is different and has a unique purpose. Second, You wouldn’t be here on this beautiful spinning rock we call earth if you had no life purpose. Repeat in your mind that you have one.
- Start from within yourself: When we shift our awareness from outward to inward and ourselves, we start the journey of finding our purpose. Deep contemplation and self-reflection will help us find our talents, skills, gifts, passion, niche, and more. It requires that you slow down and raise your vibrations high enough. When the vibes are high, you will experience a slow down in your lifestyle. Slowing down is comparable to cleaning the lens through which you will see the hidden purpose. Otherwise, you will be confused.
- Conventional Tools: There are many Personality tests to help you identify your personality type and give some clues. You need to gather as much information as possible. Some examples include Enneagram, Myers-Briggs MBTI. Take in as much information and move on. I am an INFJ and Ennegram type I.
- Unconventional Tools: Akashic Records Reading, Psychic Mediums, Hypnotherapy, Human Design, Gene Keys, etc. Take what feels meaningful and move on.
When we search for our life purpose, we start with a conditioned mind – conditioned by our relationships, jobs, environment, etc. With this state of mind, we are unclear what to do. So we find comfort in searching like crazy and taking several conventional methods. We don’t slow down or take the first step, that is, going inward – another agony of a conditioned mind.
We spend very little time understanding what it means to find the life purpose. It requires a sacred space and a higher mind. A limited mind can only give you limited answers, limited thoughts, or limited perception of your authentic self. No wonder Albert Einstein once said that,
“We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.”Albert Einstein
As you get more tired, you move to unconventional ways and fear what will happen to me now. Nothing is happening. You are moving past your conditioned fears and taking a leap of faith. You will then realize that this puzzle is much bigger than you had imagined earlier with your limited mind.
Life Purpose Question #6: What kind of life purpose are you trying to find?
Yes, it’s a strange question if you read this post during the early stages of your life purpose search. There can be two kinds: one a life purpose and the other a higher purpose in life. A life purpose can be anything that includes basic survival: making money from your 9-5 job or feeling like switching on to a new job that will be enough to satisfy you. It is like living in lower vibrations of stress, anxiety, and depressions but to a slightly lesser degree.
A higher purpose is to rise about your mundane type of living and live with joy and a love-based awakened life. It is where you truly surrender to the Divine and do the things that light up your soul. It is a cry from your soul to search for your natural talents. You feel a divine gift within to be awakened with enthusiasm.
It could be artistic and serves a higher purpose for humanity. Your gift could be an inborn talent that you may see a reflection of in your life’s work thus far. It may be something that comes to you naturally but may seem a little obvious to you. Such as the way you talk, communicate your ideas, or write about compounded with the interest or a hobby that you like to do daily.
When you start to funnel your research in this direction, you will find signposts that will take you to new heights. It is a discovery and not an invention. You discover your geniuses, talents, skills, and abilities. When you utilize your gifts, you will feel aligned in life, your agony will disappear, you will find your higher purpose, and you will start to share your treasure with the world as time passes.
What are you waiting for now? Now is all you have. It is a matter of deep diving into yourself and finding the pearls that make you feel wise.
It is a Hero journey, and you are a courageous soul. It is why you are here at this time of the century. So find the meaning of life and share your gifts to live a purpose-driven life. It is your soul’s call to evolve and real freedom.
We need to examine, research, and find the path that we are aligned. Without traveling the path with a heart, we are all misaligned.
Misalignment happens at a mind, body, emotional, and soul level and leads to weakness, exhaustion, and lower self-esteem.
We are currently going through a Great Change and Great Resignation. All these are indicators of our misalignment in life – our poor choices from our conditioned mindset. We feel miserable at our soul-crushing ways of lifestyle, and wonder what we are doing wrong.
The time is now to discover your genius, talents, skills, and abilities. When you utilize your gifts, you will feel aligned in life, your agony will disappear, you will find your higher purpose, and you will start to share your gift with the world as time passes. Discover and travel your path with a heart!
Image courtesy: Pexels & Other Freelance Photographers